Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lana Morgan Streaming

PS 1, Post of the Year ....

Good evening guys ....
... this is the very first post of 2010, we hope that many others will follow.

First of all I want to wish a Happy 2010, although with some delay, and the reader does not read my blog!

Since the beginning of new year I, Valentina, Francesca , Rosalba Marilena and we started a new "adventure" in the SAL PS.
For this first month we would be engaged in the first two letters A and B.
I show the material that I've got a lovely haberdashery near Reggio Emilia.




I decided to use the color chart and recommended by a ecru aida fabric.
I did not want to choose the linen, because I'm still doing practice.

I will keep you informed on progress.

Greetings and Kisses

Francesca

0 comments:

Post a Comment