Monday, July 19, 2010

Example Of A Community Service Completion Letter



It 's really a long time since I do not write ...
... and above all is a bit of time that does not "put down" some xxx! (
The university is absorbing all my energy and at the same time not
not going too well! I had three exams in preparation for the end of July, but I find myself with a poor test data and a project delivered! (
The 1st week of August Kekko leads me in Val di Sole in the Dolomites to spend a few days relaxing and quiet. I can not wait to leave!!
I so really need some peace with my love.

The xxx in this period should not be better, I was back with the SAL PS, and I hope as soon as I could catch up.
I 1000 ideas that I hum to his head and I can not complete even one.

Meanwhile, hoping that this period ends soon, I promised to write more often.
In the next post, if I can, I post photos in anticipation of a "chore" (always inherent in the xxx) I'm trying to move forward ... even though I know it will be something very, very long. There is nothing in advance, I leave you with curiosity. : P





0 comments:

Post a Comment