Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What To Charge For A Poster

..!!!! SAL

We are 10 days from Christmas !!!!!!!!!
not know about you, but I have the spirit of Christmas that I seeping from every pore, is too good in the run-up to Christmas ..... do the tree, the crib, desperate to go research gifts.
It 's true, the "stacked" in stores and shopping malls to win a gift (maybe the last) is one of the most stressful things for Christmas, but I love to walk through the streets of the city, on weekends, with my sweet love Kekko, then maybe at the end of the mall, you stop to take tea with biscuits baker.
Fortunately, the gifts I had to do there, I have already made (almost all), because for me is to get more than a stressful period, I have to study to prepare for university exams waiting for me at the gate 'Start the new year (not missing that much !!!).

When I place the photo of my tree Christmas, I am so curious to know what you think ....

soon ... Many Kisses

Francesca

0 comments:

Post a Comment