Monday, September 20, 2010

Dogs Lactose Intolerant Cottage Cheese

remedy for nostalgia ... ;)

I have pangs of nostalgia and his absence is unbearable! Damn!
Thursday night I knew I would leave the next day, so I had a few hours to organize everything: to postpone the move, contact the owner and tell her, trying to pack the clothes in cardboard boxes ready, notify the family, the little stuff sbolognare fridge and my plants in someone, and say goodbye to my Prof. Bear, which let us say, was the only thing I care.

This early departure has ruined my last weekend with the professor and my plans for clarification ... Yes well, I wanted to leave knowing they will not be just a friend, and make it clear.
Patience ... In the end I refused to refuse a favor to the company for this reason, and I think I did well.
But I would never game without saying goodbye, so I wrote him Thursday, he called me to get an explanation and we agreed to move the plants in his house the day before he surrendered the car rented. E 'come I have realized that something was wrong, we did everything in a hurry but he was agitated because there was a traffic absurd everywhere. At the end we managed to arrive at 17.30 just right! I was hoping calms a bit 'because I said that was a bad day to forget, and instead we were there 45 minutes, because they have tried to trick us and get paid more. Well ... 18.15 am arrived and I reluctantly told him that I had to go, that there was no time for coffee. In the end we tried to take a taxi together, but nothing to do, was the time of change and no taxi was available free or around. I feared I would lose the plane ... I still had to finish the case and get to the airport ... But not to think about these things myself, if this is it!

I finally begged a girl to us has taken up on his taxi. He then became close to leave his home, greeting the hasty taxi stopped in the queue: (.

At the end I did it quietly, staying with him has made me much faster and more practical in everything concerning the travel . I waited in the taxi home, and he wrote me. He apologized for making me lose time, wished me a safe journey and told me that he would feel alone, alone on the beach ... And I am overjoyed game !

The trip was long but I had no technical problems with the delivery, which already took for granted, I have come to take boxes and I have even seen her home after a tour of the various companies.

The first thing I did was look for him on Skype and tell him that I had arrived, as I had requested. He was online but did not answer, and I was already in distress, pathetic.
Then I get an email that asks me if I am alive, it is home and that the weekend was a bit 'boring without me ... And I put out the wings of happiness, and I began to twirl on the ceiling!

I miss so much. I went to look at his album on Picasa and all the places where it was and the various girls who were with him and I realized that I have a fear of being Executioner only one of them, which will appear in a couple of photo albums and nothing more. A ride. But I want to stay, a beautiful residence visa, to stay on the subject! Otherwise I probably should not have anything. When you realize that you know what you want, and you are not sure that is the same as the other person wants, or you have no right to ask him, and just say if you want things different? I'm thinking about. Those photos have enlightened me, I will not be a ride. It is enough. About

resident visas ... I'll have to go to Milan twice in recent days, trying to get my visa. In short, I was organizing everything as I wrote here, and guess the surprise?? Well, Laura will be waiting at the station! Ahahahaha Who would have guessed?? I was organizing the meeting with Delia , I discovered a great place in town to attend, and I spout another blogger!! So cool, I also anticipated that Laura brings me to a place that I like ... Let's say I trust her, and I can not wait ??!!??

ragassuole Well, now you'd better go and prepare table ... See you soon with other updates!


0 comments:

Post a Comment