Friday, February 11, 2011

Cruise Theme Party Prizes

Small things to say to get the ten

The holidays are over, and so also the laxity that has accompanied two. And coexistence. And the dinners, breakfasts, cooking classes. How sad!

However, we continue to see each other almost every day.

Last Saturday we had a good walk. Every so often we like to get out on foot to the coast, the park nearby, watching lease of the rich. We have a special place where we always go. There is a small park, but usually not too busy, cross it and go beyond. And there, this time we noticed some small buildings, three floors, with balconies of the nice, on the first floor and a small garden. Here it is very rare to find, and then we started in exploration. The house overlooks the ocean, the garden is private and has a ladder that leads down to a small beach that is not even visible from the road. Awesome! I have wasted so saddened to see that garden ... And I was already playing imagine having my little garden, and a table with wooden benches, to make the summer barbecues with friends, and watch the sunset in the evening, drinking something cold and alcoholic. In short, such a waste! It was so abandoned that I did not understand what it was to have a garden to let it die. While we were

Christonic against tenants, surely the Chinese, who left the garden to die, he was able to peek inside the house, and pointed out to me that it was just beautiful ... jambs of a good wood, well finished ... When a guy saw us from inside, and gave us a nod. That figure of shit! I thought. 'Hey!' I yelled him, making the boy sign out. The other came out, followed by the lovely wife, Chinese, pregnant. My He asked how much they paid rent and if there were other empty apartments. French accent with the boy replied that pay RMB 10.000, and that there are two empty apartments on the second floor, so no garden, not much. We thanked him and we went away.

After a while, 'the professor told me that wanted to make friends with the French and find that work is and how to get the house if they were to go. I am astonished and asked: "Why, you you can afford to pay 10.000 RMB per month rent ????". And him, 'No, but 5.000 yes! ". I have not caught right away, and I pointed out that would never be able to get so much money, and he replied that maybe he could take the apartment on the second floor, and offer to take care of the garden below those asking in exchange for using it occasionally.

We continued to walk up to the house of G. I wanted to see the baby, because they were almost two months since he went. Well, you glad to hear that seems to be just fine! It 's a beautiful child roly-poly with easy smile, his eyes mandorlissima and the dimple on the chin of G. After a while 'other friends joined us with their baby, and then we went to dinner.

All this preface to arrive last night from him. We were playing when it receives a video call from his sister who gets on the iPhone.

He started chatting with the two granddaughters, 1 and 3 years. The small drives me crazy, how great was the small but now I recognize her as the jealousy that takes the older sister at that age, and that often makes the 'crabby' and not very nice. I've been there, me I remember like it was yesterday.

However, seeing that he had activated the camera, I stood at a distance, not wanting to reveal my presence and maybe embarrass him with her. After a while ', turns his camera outward, and starts to walk home showing off her flat. "This is the entrance .... This is the bathroom. Do you see the kitchen? This is my room in Japanese style ... Stay. And there is Ele, which is a bit 'timid and does not want to be filmed. Say hello !!!". I fall completely out of the clouds. Already hate the cameras and my mother has to beg me to show me on Skype, but being shot by his sister while they are svaccata on the couch with leonine hair because it just washed right over it! Not to mention that I could not run away so as not to miss the figure of the fool.

Past that, it should show the names of all the Barbie that made him see his granddaughter. Pocahontas Barbie, Rapunzel, Mulan, ... Every time I asked for help, and then say to them: "Ele is no help".

In all this I was a bit 'incredulos ... First, it gave me the idea that they know who is' Ele'. Second, he has shown me.

After the phone call we got to talk about what they are unhappy at work, and he told me that I have not a bad salary, but poor him! To which are blurted out and told him to shut up that I could never afford to rent RMB 10.000! And he says "Me neither". "Why, last time I asked you and you said that you could deal with that spending on home." "Yes, But if you pay The Other Half." Ahhh! Then he said. It was what he meant also the last time? I'm sure he just says it should not really decide. But it actually does see that considers the idea. In short, for a future ... who knows. In fact, I'm home alone at night and on weekends and evenings and weekends I go to him. We have actually more in a house. But though ... Just the idea scares me a bit '... Living with a man! That does not direct the pee missed the first time you use the toilet, which leaves you strangely flooded the bathroom and you do not know how he did it leaves you with fingerprints all over the world because it can not remove their shoes before they sit. In short, I miss after 15 minutes that I left but I wonder if my eyes dell'ammmore disappear if we lived together. Oh God I'm becoming an old lone wolf !!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment