Thursday, February 10, 2011

Meat Abscess On Lip Of Dog

TWO is better than ONE!

A run fast here is the one passed in the night, but I want to do it tonight if not then I know that I forget the weekend and I really want very ... I have left two awards! They were ages since I received it, I just got that nice!

Then the first is by Kristal Black, whom I thank from my heart.



The prize is intended to tell you 7 random things about themselves, and pass it on to 15 other blogs to do the same.

So since it is the late late shot just random, what is me is me!

1) I love basil
2) when I was 3 years old, had four daughters imaginary taller than me, which I gave the names of fine candy, Cioffitta, shiny .... (I have to ask my mom the name of the fourth child, I remember that ended only in-ina)
3) I can not say no to salt and lemon Tequila
4) I want to live in a place of sea, where it is summer all year round
5) want to get married on a beach
6) the My dream is to open a restaurant of my own
7) the only thing of which I'm not complaining are the feet

The second prize by Claudia, . She, too, sending a huge THANK YOU!




I send a big kiss and say goodnight to you all! The award is for all those who I have been welcomed back with open arms in the last post and made me feel welcome back and increased the good will not to neglect the blog for so long. Rather, the Professor and then fall asleep I start the PC. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment