Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Flu Like Symptoms And Lump On Neck

Coconut banana bread with lime glaze

And we liked it so much that I wanted to try it again with some changes! I thought there would be coconut and banana fairy tale, and then I thought of making it even more special with a dash of lemon. I thought I had made a discovery, and instead then I found the same recipe on the internet, but where the cake is frosted with a glaze with lime. Something better! Here the lime is not then I have replaced it with lemon. A pleasure. I took office and was much appreciated. He made it the myth of colleagues who have received.

DSC03441

Ingredients: 2 cups

flour 3 / 4 tsp baking soda

1 / 2 tsp salt 1 cup sugar

1 / 4 cup softened butter 2 large eggs

3 mashed bananas 1 / 4 cup plain yogurt

1 / 2 tsp vanilla (not the ' I put it)

1 / 2 cup coconut flour

Also:

1 tbsp coconut flour

1 / 2 cup powdered sugar

1 1 / 2 lime juice / lemon / orange

Mix the flour, baking soda and salt.

Beat sugar and butter in another bowl, then add one egg at a time, beating well. Add the bananas, yogurt and vanilla. Then add the flour mixture, beat a little bit.

Add the coconut.

Pour the mixture into a buttered loaf pan, and sprinkle the surface with 1 / 2 tablespoon of coconut.

Bake in preheated oven at 175 degrees for an hour and a quarter (that toothpick test).

DSC03420

Let cool 10 'and remove from the mold.

Prepare the glaze by mixing all ingredients together and pour the banana bread. Let cool before slicing.

DSC03422

It 's really great! I really liked the banana bread, but I prefer to go with him to something else, like jam or yogurt. This has something extra that makes it even more special. Try it! He has had great success and is great for lunch and breakfast for children.

DSC03432

0 comments:

Post a Comment