Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nadine Jansen & Milena Volbe

apricots and coconut and banana or coconut

The recipe I had already proven, socket Saretta , but I had chocolate. Because of the oven, because it was when I was discovered that the bottom part does not cook anymore. I solved by eating whole upper part, which was very good, and promising to try again.

The opportunity arose a few weeks ago, when I was promised a dessert for the following weekend at the beach, and then I had to think about summer and a cake that could bring to the beach. Without a fridge, in fact. But good. This time the cake is better managed as cooking, although I have serious problems with the cakes with fruit, which will inevitably sink, and then I was always under the springs. Mah! If I may speak my mind, if you managed to peel the apricots without boiling it would be better, because I would drown less. I have just thrown into boiling water and immediately pull up, but they were all pulped. If you have a secret method, you say!

I was no longer so enthusiastic about the taste as the first time, so I asked the opinion of Chris and A., who came to breakfast with me, and they told me that the only reason not to take was that if The jelly would willingly of their own! So I brought to the beach with apricots and a bit 'of the bananas, and Did I kept the rest.

On the beach, they liked. Do you see what you think!


Ingredients For the dough:
-
2 eggs - 50 g sugar
- 1 packet vanilla sugar (125 g) (I used regular sugar because I did not have the icing)
- 1 tablespoon rum (not set)
- 100 g apricot yogurt (plain yoghurt)
-
125 g flour - 1 / 2 sachet baking powder
- 8 ripe apricots, firm

For the topping:

- a jar of yogurt
- 75 g coconut flour
-
50 g sugar - 2 eggs

Do preheat the oven to 150 ° C.
Cut apricots with a little cut crosswise and put them for about 1 minute in boiling water, then drain and peel.
Beat 2 eggs with 50 g of sugar.
Add sugar (vanilla, rum), yogurt, flour and baking powder.
Pour the mixture into a mold (I used a large rectangular baking dish, because I doubled the dose).
sull'impasto Put the apricots.

P1030742

Beat 2 eggs with 50 g of sugar, yogurt and coconut flour. Cover with this mixture.

P1030743


Bake in oven at 150 ° about 40 minutes (must be golden above).

P1030744

P1030755

For the bananas, just replace the bananas with apricot, and any flavor of yogurt.

P1030745

Sprinkle with powdered sugar.

P1030767

It 's a soft cake, light but tasty, coconut and fruit is superb. Then I always abound ... It 's cool for a day at the beach was what we wanted after a barbecue. Even if the cold would have been better.

A. said that the banana that I had done for him, he knew exactly banana bread. I trust the word, as the banana bread I have not tried yet.

Given the success, I decided to try again using the mangoes, but I know that sled the next summer, as the mango season is over, those that are in circulation are crap, and the city is empty, and the time there is a friend.

However, it is a very summer cake! If you use the skimmed yogurt is also light!

Sorry the pictures, but you know, hurry ... Time does not get enough ... I doubt not know how to use good -.- '...

0 comments:

Post a Comment