Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What To Feed 4ft Corn Snake

On the web ... Post-Vacation Here I am again

Hello everyone ...
not know about you ... but I often go on sale to see if you got some interesting magazine
about to cross to carry me home, but I am still very disappointed, not there never
anything that arouses my curiosity.
Apart from the magazine "Art of Susan" that are always trusted my newsstand
order and keep aside for me, there is not much.
It 's a very nice collection that I am working on for almost about a year and contains the forms, but really really nice. And then I take home every month when a new issue to me is the temptation to start a new job! But I try to wait, because I have too much work in half.

But .....
wandering web "Idea Woman" I made a discovery ....
........ 9 September the magazine goes on sale "Encyclopedia of Christmas"




I love Christmas and despite the heat and the heat I'm already thinking of gifts and decorations!!

not wait to browse them .. .. at first sight is a marvel!

Kisses


0 comments:

Post a Comment